Monday, December 26, 2005

.::personal love::.

Our main problem with love is that we take it personally.
Personally means - in separation, as a property right.
Personally means - under certain conditions.

When we talk about love we usually mean conditioned love - full of romance, sentimentality and drama. It is shaped by our personal upbringing, by what we heard or read.

We believe that our image of love is true love. The image consists of value systems, ideals and dreams. If I believe to meet this image in you, I believe to be in love with you. But I am in love with my own image.

My image of myself sees my image of you. And your image of yourself sees your image of me. Images feel, kiss and make love. If after some time, your or my behavior no longer fits our images, we feel hurt, angry and uncaring.

Personal love has also a great beauty. It is often a door or a teacher. But we suffer so much from it. We have to guard it all the time, fearing it could break any moment. Is love hurting, transient and strenuous?
Personal love is often full of greed.

It wants to possess and to control. It wants to decide what it loves. It defines you and me and loses contact to the beauty of our indescribable being.

Personal love is part of our prison. Within it we can never be free.

Posted by le bitch :: 22:03 : 7 Comments:

Post a Comment

____(´*•.¸ (´*•.¸ ¸.•*´) ¸.•* )_____